Amy Kho is a Special Counsel in the Banking and Finance group of King & Wood Mallesons specialising in acquisition and leveraged finance, project and infrastructure finance, structured finance and derivatives. She regularly represents both corporates and financial institutions in financing transactions in a wide range of industries, including fintech, telecoms, energy, oil and gas and commodities. Amy also has significant experience in trade and commodity finance.
Amy’s structured finance practice includes advising financial institutions in structuring financial products, including products involving the use of derivatives. She has particular experience in p2p lending, consumer receivables securitisation and portfolio acquisition and warehouse financing.
Amy also has considerable international experience having spent a number of years in top tier UK and US law firms in London where she represented clients in cross-border financings transactions in Europe, US, Middle East, South America and the PRC. She has also undertaken secondments at Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan in London.
- Advising a consortium of Australian and international banks in connection with the refinancing of the corporate debt facility provided to a major US/Australian coal operator.
- Advising Harmoney Australia in connection with its corporate debt facility in connection with its consumer lending business in New Zealand and Australia.
- Advising the Mantle Group in connection with its corporate debt financing for a chain of hospitality venues.
- Advising MaxCap in connection with its real-estate financing in Queensland.
- Admitted to practice law in Western Australia and England and Wales.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- The Law Society of England and Wales