Judith is a tax Special Counsel in the Sydney Office and is an income tax specialist with over 20 years’ experience.
Judith advises a number of domestic and foreign entities in a range of different industries and has experience in all areas of corporate taxation, with particular expertise in:
- inbound investment into Australia;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- corporate restructures;
- funds/AMIT/MIT related tax issues;
- capital raisings;
- debt capital markets transactions;
- leasing and asset financing; and
- taxation audits and disputes.
- AATS Group – acquisition of TRANSIT Australia Group;
- AGL – acquisition of Perth Energy;
- Brookfield Asset Management – sale of Quadrant Energy;
- Rest Super – acquisition of a one-third stake in Sydney's Quay Quarter Tower redevelopment;
- Numerous debt capital raisings for Australian corporate entities in a variety of different industries;
- Hybrid capital raisings for banks and various corporate groups.
- The Tax Institute - Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
- The Tax Institute - Organising Committee, Annual Tax Summit
- Law Council of Australia - Taxation Committee, Business Law Section
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)/ Laws, University of New South Wales
- Master of Laws, University of Sydney
- Admitted as a Solicitor and Barrister in the High Court of Australia