Larissa works in KWM’s Project and Real Estate group acting for both public and private sector clients on property development transaction and major infrastructure projects.
Larissa has extensive international and Australian Experience in the development, construction and procurement of property and infrastructure projects. Larissa has worked on projects across a number of sectors with a particular focus on commercial developments and rail infrastructure.
- Greater West Project: acting for Sydney Metro and TfNSW on the negotiation of the Rail Integration Deed, planning and Commonwealth funding agreement between the Commonwealth, Western Sydney Airport, Sydney Metro and TfNSW.
- Parramatta Light Rail (PLR): acting for TfNSW on the implementation of the third party strategy, including negotiation of third party agreements. Development of, managing and coordinating the drafting of project documentation including enabling works and early works contracts, Infrastructure D&C Contract, Services Operations and Maintenance Contract, independent certifier deed and other related documents.
- Inland Rail Project: acting for ARTC on the Inland Rail Project through NSW and VIC, including negotiation of contractual arrangements with TfNSW for the NSW Interstate Network and negotiation of contractual arrangements with Public Transport Development Authority for the Victorian Network.
- Country Rail Network: acting for ARTC, on its bid for the Country Rail Network including leading the advice and negotiation of the operations and maintenance agreement and co-ordinating the multi-disciplinary KWM team working on the bid.
- Department of Education and Lands Precinct: acting for the Pontiac Land Group on the A$600M redevelopment of the historic Sandstone Buildings (Department of Education and Department of Lands) in Sydney, focussing on development and negotiation of early and enabling works, the bespoke D&C arrangement, side deeds and IC arrangements. Acting for the Pontiac Land Group as the developer, including a dual ECI process followed by bespoke early and enabling works, in order to de-risk a site with significant site risk.
- Mt Gilead: acting for Lendlease on the construction of works at Appin Road, with third party arrangements with authorities and RMS and TfNSW.
- Sydney Fish Markets: acting for INSW on arrangements with numerous third parties including authorities. Development of the Early Works Contract in order to de-risk both the sea bed and land side for construction.
- Law Society of NSW
- Law Society of England & Wales