Mark co-leads King & Wood Mallesons' highly regarded Real Estate sector group, which is consistently rated among the best in market by Chambers Asia Pacific.
He specialises in Australian and Asia regional real estate private equity, and other real estate capital markets initiatives and special situation transactions.
Mark has recently acted for sponsors and managers, and limited partners and investors including AEW, AMP Capital, Apollo, Ascendas-Singbridge, Brookfield, Barings, Challenger Investment Partners, Charter Hall, CLSA, CPPIB, DWS, EG, Fortress, GIC, Invesco, Keppel, LaSalle Investment Management, Macquarie Group, Mapletree, Oxford Properties, PGIM, PIMCO, Proprium, Savills Investment Management, Scentre Group, Starwood Capital Group and Union Investment Real Estate.
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (APREA)
- Law Society of New South Wales.
- 2013 - present: Partner, King & Wood Mallesons, Sydney - Real Estate
- 2010 - 2013: Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Sydney - Real Estate
- 2006 - 2010: Legal Counsel, GE Capital Real Estate, Sydney and Singapore.
- 2004 - 2006: Solicitor and Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Sydney - Real Estate
- 2001 - 2004: Solicitor, Buddle Findlay, New Zealand - Real Estate and Real Estate Finance.
- 2001: Bachelor of Laws and Commerce degrees, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand.