Nathan is independently recognised as a leading superannuation lawyer in Best Lawyers in 2013 and 2014.
In 2014, Nathan Hodge was awarded a Financial Services Council (FSC) Industry Excellence Award for his contribution to the government’s recent MySuper reforms.
Prior to joining KWM, Nathan:
- Advised a major life insurance and superannuation provider in relation to the two of the largest fund mergers in Australia
- Assisted industry and wealth management clients in developing and implementing product changes, including unitisation of investment options and enhanced insurance cover
- Acted for a major wealth management organisation in establishing and developing their corporate superannuation offering
- Worked with a range of retail and industry funds in their implementation of major reforms, including Stronger Super licensing and short form Product Disclosure Statements.
- 1997: Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Bachelor of Science, University of Technology, Sydney
- 2003: Master of Laws (Hons), University of Technology, Sydney.