Rod Smythe is a Partner in Energy, Resources & Projects team where he works on major energy and infrastructure transactions.
- QIC on its investment in AGL’s Powering Australian Renewables Fund
- Development of Ross River solar project
- Development of Darling Downs solar project
- Development and project financing of the Diamantina Power Station
- Sale of Moomba to Adelaide pipeline system
- Long term lease of the Sydney Desalination Plant
- Privatisation of the Port of Newcastle
- Bidder for Queensland Motorways Limited.
- 2004: BA(Hons)/LLB(Hons), University of Wollongong
- 2005 - 2012: Senior Associate/Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques
- 2012 - 2016: Senior Associate, King & Wood Mallesons
- 2016 - present: Partner, King & Wood Mallesons.