- Darling Downs: acted for Origin Energy Limited on its development and subsequent sale of the 110MW Darling Downs Solar Farm.
- Click Energy: acted for amaysim Limited on its financing and acquisition of Click Energy Limited
- Diamantina: acted for AGL and APA on their financing of the Diamantina gas-fired power station in Queensland
- Flinders Power: acted for Alinta Energy on its acquisition of the Flinders Power Station in South Australia
- Woodlawn Wind: acted for Infigen Energy in connection with the development and financing of Woodlawn Wind and other assets
- Lake Bonney Wind Farm Stages I, II and III: acted for the sponsors in their development and project financing of Lake Bonney Stages I, II and III
- Braemar Power Station: acted for ERM Power and Babcock & Brown in the development of a project financed gas fired 450MW peaking power station in Queensland
The "New Energy Future" team has:
- submitted to COAG Energy Council’s consultation on the merits of establishing a national Energy Storage Register, exploring the role of battery storage technology and in particular the data, privacy and governance issues relating to a ‘national energy storage register’
- submitted to the Select Committee into the Resilience of Electricity Infrastructure in a Warming World, looking at the role of storage technology and distributed energy resources in providing grid flexibility
- published articles outlining regulatory, legal and commercial developments in the ‘New Energy Future’ space, eg Australia's New Energy Future
- submitted to and been invited to present to the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank on their energy strategy and the role distributed energy could play.