Sharon Bodell is a special counsel in the Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons where she works in the Banking and Finance team.
Sharon’s practice is broadly based and covers corporate and syndicated finance, project and acquisition financing and trustee and custodian arrangements. From 2000 to 2003 Sharon worked in the London office of Clifford Chance, where she gained extensive experience in the European debt capital markets.
Sharon has advised financial institutions, corporate borrowers, arrangers, issuers, trustees and custodians on many structured finance, acquisition finance and syndicated loan transactions both domestically and internationally.
She is also a member of the Financial Services group’s trustee and custodial practice focus group.
Show moreShow less
- Babcock & Brown Wind Partners - syndicated Euro 1 billion global refinancing facility
- Ramsay Health Care - syndicated $1.4 billion acquisition financing
- Babcock & Brown - project financing for Stage 2 of the Lake Bonney Wind Farm and various other project acquisition and corporate financings in Australia and overseas
- Cochlear Group - acquisition financing for the acquisition of Entific Medical Systems AB in Sweden
- Worley Group - syndicated acquisition financing for the acquisition of the Parsons group in the US and UK
- Multiplex Group - syndicated financing in connection with the IPO of stapled securities in the Multiplex Property Trust and subsequent commercial mortgage-backed securities and other secured financing arrangements
- Trustee companies - range of mortgage and asset backed securitisation transactions
- Custodians - various global custody and related service agreements and other custodial issues.
- Business Law Section Committee, Law Council of Australia
- Australian Custodial Services Association.