Simonne Einfeld is a specialist legal adviser in property development with a focus on title structuring particularly for mixed-use developments and the acquisition of complete sites. She works with major commercial property developers and corporations and has particular experience in complex mixed use developments, infrastructure projects and developments involving government.
A recognised specialist in title structuring and development work, Simonne is the author of Strata Titles, the community titles and strata development sections of the Lawbook Company's loose-leaf service.
Simonne was nominated as a rising star in Doyle's Guide 2011 and Asia Pacific Legal 500 2011/2012 and a client called her a "true professional".
Show moreShow less
- Moorebank Intermodal acting for SIMTD on the drafting and negotiation of project documents to the delivery of the project
- One Carrington acting for Brookfield on the titling components of the project
- Developers and the NSW Government - structuring the titling of large mixed use developments and providing specialist advice throughout the development process
- Property NSW - advising on the Parramatta Justice Precinct
- Investors - acting on structuring the title for the Barangaroo Precinct to contemplate the privately owned green infrastructure; acting for investors on Tower 1 and Tower 3
- Country Garden - acting in relation to Ryde Gardens
- Australand - acting on Clemton Park and Discovery Point
- Walker Corporation - acting on Collins Square
- AMP - acting on the Quay Quarter
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority - acting on the redevelopment of sites in the Rocks
- Special Counsel, King & Wood Mallesons Sydney - 2012-present
- Special Counsel, Arnold Bloch Leibler Sydney - 2008-2012
- Senior Associate, Corrs Chambers Westgarth Sydney - 2000-2005
- Solicitor, Norton Smith & Co Sydney - 1997-2000