Pablo Tejerizo is a Partner in the Tax team of King & Wood Mallesons. A lawyer with over 15 years of experience, Pablo advises on all tax-related issues, including corporate and individuals' taxation, indirect, international and local taxation.
In particular, he has broad experience advising on M&A transactions, investment vehicles and private equity deals.
Pablo also has a consolidated experience working with clients on tax procedures such as tax audits and tax litigation (e.g. appeals, etc.).
Some of the clients he has advised include, among others, Valencia Club de Fútbol, Grupo EDP, IB Vogt, Arcano Capital, Portobello Capital, MCH Private Equity, Capital Dynamics, Qualitas Equity Partners, DWS, Asterion Industrial Partners, Muscari Property and Miura Private Equity.
Some of his highlighted deals are:
- Advice on the tax structuring of the latest private equity funds launched by, among others, Arcano Capital, Portobello Capital, Asterion Industrial Partners, Miura Private Equity and MCH Private Equity, Qualitas Equity Partners.
- Advice to Valencia Club de Fútbol on all the day-to-day tax issues that arise during the ordinary and extraordinary course of the clubs´ business, including the advice on the tax structuring related to the players’ contracts, the acquisition of federative rights of new players, transfers and assignments of players, dismissals, etc.
- Advice to Capital Dynamics on the tax structuring of its investments in several SICC companies managed by the private equity firm Moira Capital Partners.
- Advice to EDP Group on the tax structuring of the €2.5 billion sale of its gas subsidiary Naturgas.
- Advice to EDP Renewables Europe on the tax structuring of the €550 million sale of a 49% stake in an asset portfolio of 23 onshore wind projects in Spain, Portugal, France and Belgium.