Teresa is a Counsel at the Corporate team of King & Wood Mallesons in Spain. A lawyer with 18 year of experience, she specialises in corporate law and M&A, including advice on commercial matters and being appointed Secretary of the Board in several companies. Over the last few years Teresa has advised national and international clients on all types of M&A transactions, with a specific focus on private equity, energy and infrastructure deals.
She also has a wide range of experience regarding joint ventures, corporate restructurings, data protection, IP and all type of commercial contacts.
Teresa joined KWM in 2005, developing her professional career in the Madrid and London offices. Some of the clients she has advised are EDP Renováveis, DWS, Novenergia, CMA CGM, Capza, Ladbrokes, Associated British Food, Ardian and Indigo, among others.
Highlighted woks include:
- Advice on the sale of Novenergia Holding Company, S.A. to Total Eren. Deal value: €1.1 billion.
- Advice to EDP Renováveis (EDPR) on the sale of EDPR´s full equity shareholding and outstanding shareholder loans in an operating onshore wind portfolio in Spain, Portugal, France and Belgium. Enterprise value: €1.6 billion.
- Advice to DWS, the infrastructure fund of Deutsche Bank, on its projects in Spain, including the investments and divestments in the regasification plants Saggas and BBG and in the CSP company Arenales Solar.
- Advice to Capza on its investment in Clínicas Dorsia, Clínicas Eva and Clínicas Origen.
Teresa is fluent in Spanish, English and French.
- Advice to EDP Renováveis on its joint venture with ENGIE specialising in fixed and floating offshore wind energy.