Real estate continues to be an attractive long-term investment for investors seeking diversification and stable yields within an uncertain economy. Its ever-changing and competitive market requires, however, a robust and competence legal advice with local practical approach and global perspective.
We make use of a full-service team that offers first-class service across property types, industries and jurisdictions, with the plus of our unrivalled experience in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our team regularly assists domestic and international clients, including companies, real estate funds, banks, private and institutional investors, developers and retailers among the most renowned in the market.
Whether you are an investor, fund manager, lender, developer, landowner, tenant, buyer or seller, we can support you across the entire real estate asset life-cycle. Our real estate practice – part of our DNA being one of the oldest practices in our firm’s history – provides a full range of real estate and property law services (commercial, retail, logistics, tourist/hotel, residential or other), including:
- real estate contracts (e.g. acquisition, disposal, lease, rent to buy of individual assets or real estate portfolios)
- acquisition finance
- outsourcing contracts (advisory, property management, facility management, agency)
- management of large accommodation facilities
- management companies (SGRs) and investment funds
- general and consultancy advice
- legal due diligence activities.