We cover the entire spectrum of funds. So our clients include managers of private equity funds, venture capital funds, debt funds, infrastructure funds, real estate funds, hedge funds, secondary funds, fund of funds, emerging market funds and RMB funds. We work with funds of all sizes from the largest international buyout funds to smaller first time funds.
We also advise limited partners, including sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, banks, family offices, and other investors on their investments into funds of all these types.
Our recent experience in international funds law includes advising:
- Triton on its recent €3.5 billion fund
- PAI on all their funds
- Investindustrial on its €1.25 billion fifth buyout fund
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in relation to the formation of one of the largest infrastructure (brownfield) funds in Europe
- China Development Bank Capital on the proposed formation of parallel private equity funds (onshore RMB and offshore) with a total commitment of US$10 billion to invest in infrastructure, natural resources and other sectors
- NorthEdge on their £225 million maiden fundraising
- AMP Capital and Macquarie on internalising the DUET Group’s management arrangements by way of sale of their interest in the responsible entities
- Patron Capital on their recent €880 million real estate fund
- LaSalle Investment Management on European and Asia Pacific real estate debt funds
- Colonial First State on their infrastructure funds
- Invision Private Equity AG on the first and final closing of its fifth fund, which surpassed its original fundraising target of €250 million to hit a hard cap of €285 million.
"They are great at strategic and tactical advice. They can leverage off their knowledge of the market on top of knowing the law."