Our securities lawyers work with major corporations and financial institutions on domestic and international debt and equity capital markets transactions. Whether you are undertaking a cross-border or domestic Initial Public Offering (IPO), a private placement or a rights issue, you can count on our securities lawyers to guide you through the process.
Equity Capital Markets
We have a long history of working with companies during their life-cycle, both pre- and post-IPO, and we still act for many of the companies we have taken to the market and advise them on further fundraisings and other transactions such as acquisitions and disposals as well as their continuing obligations.
We advise new issuers, existing listed companies, sponsors, brokers and significant shareholders on all aspects of equity capital markets law and regulation. This includes:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) on the Official List, Alternative Investment Market (AIM) and other key markets overseas
- Dual and secondary listings
- Secondary offerings – including placings, rights issues and open offers
- Restructurings and reorganisations
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder activism
- Continuing obligations
- Public investment in private equity (PIPEs)